Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Hello Wlecome to my blog!

Hi my name is Mary aka Hoodmama and I started this blog in 2011. I lost my husband to Cancer in 2008 and in that moment I lost my soul for the second time, yes you can lose your soul several times in your lifetime. I first lost my soul at a much younger age 11, when I lost my mother to kidney decease and that's when all my world fell apart. I Went through a lifetime of pain and learned so many lessons. I thank God everyday for making me a strong Latina women that can stand her ground and get back on the horse that knocked her down. I know how it feels to think your worlds gonna end and you have no where to turn Then God always sends an Angel or miracle your way. All that is needed is faith and to be honest a little bit of anger. Yes anger, without that I maybe would've never been brave enough to face my demons. They still haunt me and I still feel the anger and I let it sometimes get the best of me. Therefore this blog is a means to self help and self healing. I am here if you need me if you can relate. I am here to try and help someone like me who cries inside but never shows emotion. Never shows weakness because the anger keeps me strong. Maybe we can release all these demons together or let them play together lol...Sometimes you Just have to deal with them one way or the other. It's the only way I know how. People say let go and let God, well I think maybe God needs help. Maybe he wants people to help each other and not only rely on him. He gave us the power and the will of his love to have compassion for others as well as for ourselves. I have known that writing, reading and helping others helps me. So I am here to help and to speak a truth, the truth of my life story. I hope you can Join me and read something that can maybe help you along your journey that I'm sure is as tough as mine. Maybe someone out there can somehow heal by a simple read from my blog. May God let us heal each other, love each other and lift each other up. May you sleep with the angels ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment